Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks - clinic held on Thursday afternoons with Catherine Wilson
- Cervical smears - by appointment with the Practice Nurse
- Contraceptive services - including Implanon insertion/removal and emergency contraception.
- Child health surveillance - Weigh & Go. A drop-in baby clinic is held every Monday from 14:00- 15:00 at the Riverside Hall, 29-31 Clydebrae Street, Govan, G51 2AJ
- Childhood immunisations - Please note that your baby/child will no longer attend your GP Practice for immunisations. Babies/children will now be invited to attend a community immunisations clinic this will be held in the Elderpark Clinic, 20 Arklet Road, Glasgow, G51 3XR. If you are unable to attend your allocated appointment please call 0141 277 7616.
- Cryotherapy - the freezing of warts and other skin lesions
- Dietary advice and weight reduction
- Drug abuse - a methodone substitution programme is available.
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics held at Elderpark Clinic on Mondays from 09:15 - 16:00.
- Multiple sclerosis - a review programme is offered.
- Over 75's checks
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including annual flu, pneumococcal and travel.
- Well woman checks - including breast screening.
The practice also offers a programme designed to care for and address the needs of asylum seekers and refugees.